Sunday

Here we go again!

As I am sure you read last month I participated in the PANTRY CHALLENGE I kept my monthly grocery bill under $200 for our family of 4 (and that DOES include purchasing all my ingredients for my freezer meal swap with friends coming in a few weeks). My pantry is still FULL and my freezer near stocked. I think we will try this again! I bet we don't starve :)

With baby coming in a few weeks (fingers crossed) I think our grocery trips will be 'necessities' at best. I will be making do with a lot little in the weeks to come...no cereal, we will have oatmeal, no beef, we will have chicken, etc.....no menu planning per se....except for the upcoming 48 hours..hard to plan with an impending birth!

Watch for pantry suggestions we turn to freezer meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment